...to show me a baby messier than mine!
Sam has reached full (ok not full - no walking yet) mobility, including feeding himself finger foods and pulling himself to a stand (which of course breeds pulling everything with reach down for a closer look). He's unbelievable; he can go from right next to me in the kitchen to down the hall, into the office and straight at dad's ipod cable in like 3 1/2 seconds flat. There should be Baby Olympics, he would kick some diapered toushie. :) I just have to make a post dedicated to some of the messy excursions he's had - well, the ones that I thought to take pictures of, anyhow:
This one happened in the 30 seconds it took me to put toothpaste on my toothbrush and put it in my mouth the other day
Sam has reached full (ok not full - no walking yet) mobility, including feeding himself finger foods and pulling himself to a stand (which of course breeds pulling everything with reach down for a closer look). He's unbelievable; he can go from right next to me in the kitchen to down the hall, into the office and straight at dad's ipod cable in like 3 1/2 seconds flat. There should be Baby Olympics, he would kick some diapered toushie. :) I just have to make a post dedicated to some of the messy excursions he's had - well, the ones that I thought to take pictures of, anyhow:
This one happened in the 30 seconds it took me to put toothpaste on my toothbrush and put it in my mouth the other day
10 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
!HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe how far up his face he got that sauce! Just wait 'til he figures out how to take off his poopy diaper! HHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
WOW. Little kids are awesome because its not dinner unless it ends up past your eyebrows and in your hair. Time for all those obnious child proof locks.
Oh he is so cute, even with a spaghetti face.
Haha. So cute with that red face!!!
Wow, he takes after his mother...haha just kidding, Mar. He's SO CUTE! I miss you guys!
So this is officially the cutest thing you have posted! I totally laughed outloud!! I miss you! I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you and really want to get the kids together! Let's plan something soon ok?! Oh yeah, how are you?! heheh
Love that spagetti face. Have you tried yogurt yet? Cam liked to use it as a shampoo.
......wow.....
YUM Spagetthi! Looks like he loved it!!
he looks like an oompa-loompa. haha that is the cutest picture.
Post a Comment