Friday, April 23, 2010

Rootin' Tootin' Shootin'

We had a great time shooting with our friends the De Leons a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE guns! (does that sound creepy?)

Our suspects, all lined up & picking a fight
We made the boys fill up the clips for us - broken nails aren't fun for anyone :)

Look at Katie's AMAZING earplugs!! They are PINK! I really need some now. Also, check out her *fantastic* va-va-voom hair - gotta love salon day!

Wow, this view never loses its sexiness

I thought this shot was so adorable! Don't mess with the De Leons, I'll tell you what. Luis will shoot you in the head and Katie will aim for your head and shoot you where it really hurts, haha :)

I think Paul got his suspect

(blow the steam off the gun & holster...walk away with your hot-cowboy walk)

love, mary

1 comments:

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

Those are great pictures. My aim was so off that day but still had fun.