Thursday, June 24, 2010

Opening My Etsy Shop!

Ok, everyone! I've been waffling back and forth about whether or not to do this for, well, about 2 years, but many loved ones have really inspired & encouraged me, and I decided to finally go for it and open up an online shop through Etsy.com. I will have a blog, too, that will be up and running hopefully this next week - who knew throwing something up online could take so much prep time? :D

I have generally made gifts for brides and babies, with a few things here and there for big kids, and I'm really excited to branch out and try new things as people ask me for custom orders. I would really, really appreciate it if you would take a minute to check out the shop (Chili Pop Designs), and if you like what you see, pass along the link to your loved ones.


You can always just message me or e-mail me (maryblamas@gmail.com) so there isn't that pesky standard shipping fee that's necessary through Etsy. I also ordered some business cards if any of you are interested in passing some out. Also, I would really love feedback on anything you think could improve - I don't get my feelings hurt, so be blunt! :)

Thanks for all of your support! I'm super excited to see where this goes and to have finally just stepped out on the limb to try it.

Love you all!!
mary

2 comments:

Emily said...

you are so talented! Look at all the cute stuff you've made! i love it all, and I LOVE your shop name too. ;)

Maren B said...

Way to be brave AND crafty, Mary! Hope things pan out for you and your shop is successful.