My new camera battery charger FINALLY came yesterday! WAHOO!!! I know you have been on your toes for weeks, waiting to see our updates. Well, halfway through posting pictures on my Etsy shop my camera battery died, and lo and behold, somehow our charger did not make it back from our vacation (which I will get to later)! Ugh. I could not bring myself to spend $40 on a ding-dang charger, so after tearing through our whole apartment & both cars and calling the hotel, I finally admitted defeat and ordered one online. $5.82 with free shipping? That's more like it! Anyway, that was a really long way of saying that I can blog more now. :)
I'm deplorably late on this, but the pictures will make up for that. On April 29th (also my aunt Barbara's bday!) my only brother, Mike, and his beautiful wife, Heidi, welcomed their first little guy into the world. I loved the way Mike announced him in a family email, so I'll just let him do it for me:
Announcing the arrival of Lucien (Luke) Edward Robinson. He was born today, April 29th, at 12:41 pm. He was 7lbs 14oz, 21" long and has a head 14.5" around. He has an ample melon. His head is the same size as his belly. It's pretty funny.
Both Luke and Heidi are doing great. Luke's favorite thing is getting his blood drawn. They stick him in the heel with a pin and he screams. He's had it drawn three times and he successfully kicked the nurse in the chin the last. Takes after his Mom.
M
I hope Luke gets Mike's sense of humor, he's such a funny guy.
Anyway, on to the good stuff! Pictures!!
Brand spankin' new!
Whoa, there's a mouth there!
Is it wrong that I think crying baby pictures are the best?

Spending quality time with Dad - just look at that proud look on Mike's face
and a few from his official baby announcement photo shoot with his aunt Nancy (could not for the life of me get these to center correctly - what's up with that, blogger??)
I just DIE when I see that last picture - SO cute!!! I mean, he's adorable in all of them, but that little peeking pose just kills me. I cannot WAIT to see him in person! It's so awesome to see my big brother so excited to be a dad. He's not one to jump up and down with excitement, but you can just see his eyes light up and the corners of his mouth turn happy when he talks about "the kid." I'm so happy for them.
Luke didn't claim youngest grandson status for long, though - one week later found Sarah in the hospital (and me hanging out with 3 more kids for a day - how does she do it every day??) bringing little Brennan James Eddy into the family! Brennan was born at a whopping 10 lbs. 5 oz. - poor Sarah! - and 23" long! Chubby AND tall - good thing she left the tags on her newborn clothes, because he came into the world at 3 months big. :) I got to visit the cute little guy for about 15 minutes before we headed out to Utah, but they were a great 15 minutes! Sarah's older kids were so excited to meet their little brother - it was adorable! Mason kept saying things like "my heart is pounding!" and "my legs feel like jelly!" the closer we got to the hospital room. They are great siblings, and Brennan fits right in to the Eddy clan.
More pictures, wahoo!!
meeting Sam for the first time
hangin' with his favorite auntie
Sam seriously loves him - he shouts "Bunnan!!" every time he sees him, even if he saw him five seconds ago.
life's not fair


haha, this one is the best - Evil Mad Scientist Brennan
I'm SO happy and excited to have these two little guys in our family!! I can't wait to see what they're like as they grow up and hear all about their little adventures. Congrats, Mike & Heidi and Chris & Sarah!love, mary





1 comments:
Wait...you were in Utah and didn't tell me? You're fired.
Post a Comment