Ok, yes, I'm two months behind. Let's get started.
This little guy, Aidan, turned eight last month! Can't believe it.
This is him in his awesome "truck" - my sister is a genius and had a drive-in movie themed party, it was awesome! She and the kids made a car for each of them to hang out in during the movie. Aidan was very specific that he wanted a truck with green flames - those babies are hand-painted. That's love.
Here's the full effect of the screen and snack bar
Aidan's truck and Haley's convertible (she ran around in pointy-corner glasses and a scarf - so cute!) Mason had an awesome muscle car and I totally failed to get a picture, dang!
Only my sister would own one of these to have handy for just such a party
This little guy, Aidan, turned eight last month! Can't believe it.
This is him in his awesome "truck" - my sister is a genius and had a drive-in movie themed party, it was awesome! She and the kids made a car for each of them to hang out in during the movie. Aidan was very specific that he wanted a truck with green flames - those babies are hand-painted. That's love.Here's the full effect of the screen and snack bar
Aidan's truck and Haley's convertible (she ran around in pointy-corner glasses and a scarf - so cute!) Mason had an awesome muscle car and I totally failed to get a picture, dang!
Only my sister would own one of these to have handy for just such a party

3 comments:
Mary! Hey how are you guys?! It looks like you guys are doing great! I sure do miss you guys! Our kitchen is a little bit of light green and black... but I have a little bit of everything in it! ha ha I have a ton of pictures on facebook if you are wanting to see more! Miss you guys!!
Mary I Love your blog..Sammy is so cute and looks so well loved..Auntie Karen
So cute! Miss you guys. When are you going to get your sisters to start blogging too?
Post a Comment