Sam has been doing this cute little chipmunk giggle for about 2 months now, and it still cracks me up every time. It usually pops up in anticipation of something - mostly food. :) This sample comes from our 4th of July party, while waiting for dusk to come around so the fireworks could get started. A good samaritan donated some chocolate rice krispie concoction to me so I could get him to do the laugh more.
Cute, huh? I hope this one sticks around for a long time!
mary
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Chipmunk
Posted by mari_contrary at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love the new blog theme/colors! so cute. Also, every picture and video of Sam gets cuter and cuter. I don't think it's possible... then BAM. Cuter.
I love this laugh!! I totally didn't know about it until he was here that day and it cracked me up!! Such a cutie!!!!!
My sides hurt! Too cute!
haha. he's so cute!
WHAT!! that cannot be real. That is sooo cute. Figures someone with a laugh like Mary's would get one upped by her kid. Too funny.
Awww! I love it!!!
Seriously, that is my favorite laugh.
The laugh is so funny!! I have never heard a kid do that before!! You have one of the coolest kids out there.
Post a Comment