Monday, July 27, 2009

FABULOUS restaurant.com deal - 80% off!

Just came across this deal and thought I'd spread the love! Restaurant.com has discounted gift certificates for local (as in local to wherever you live) restaurants, and through July 28th (yes, that's today - sorry, really just found this) they have an 80% off deal! Just choose the gift certificates that you want and when you view your cart put NAPKIN in the coupon code window. I just bought $80 worth of certificates to our favorite Peruvian restaurant for $16 - SO awesome! I looked up Utah just out of curiosity and it looked like there were a few of the fancy schmancy restaurants on there, this would be a good opportunity to try one. I also picked up a couple for upcoming birthdays, etc (can you tell I am REALLY excited about this? haha) Go take advantage of this great deal, and tell me how your dinner goes!

love, mary

0 comments: