Friday, May 28, 2010

Family Get-Together

Monday night in Utah brought us to one of my favorite parts - dinner & games with my family! Love my family so much, we had such a great time together! (here's a shot with boppa & gamma before gamma left to cali to be with Sarah & baby Brennan)

Sam & Rachel watching some Disney movie or another
Anna, Sam & me

Me & Jacob
Dad graciously made up a pan of his amazing, incredible, delicious & delectable baked beans for us, wahoo! It's been forever since I've had these made by the man himself and they did not disappoint!

Loren & Rachel - Rachel made that flower on her head herself!
Anna eating strawberries with Grandpa Steve
Dad was a little sleepy, can you tell? :)
Jake & Anna
Becky & Dad
Paul & Dad
Dad & I sporting our hillbilly sides (he's waiting for implants - I'm just a hick haha)
Giving Boppa kisses - they were great pals by the end of the trip, it was so neat!
I took many more pictures than this, but they're for a surprise project I'm working on so I won't post them just yet. Had a great time hanging out with the crew!!

love, mary

1 comments:

Saralyn said...

I love your hair, btw.