Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Card Love

Once again I've found something great thanks to my fabulous friend Emily. Remember her? She did my amazing family pictures earlier this year (You can view more of her photography on her blog, here). That girl's always into something good. This time she tipped her loyal readers off to a Christmas card giveaway from the ever-fabulous Shutterfly. Woohoo! I have looked on with bright green envy whilst many of my blogger friends have used Shutterfly to print up gorgeous blog books over the past few years. I've wanted one for so long - I am definitely treating myself to one for my birthday in February, since hubs has not clued in to my not-so-subtle hints for the last 3 years.

Anyway, while I knew that Shutterfly does do amazing photo books (Awesome Christmas gift, anyone?), I had no idea they also have a whole plethora of cards, announcements, invites, stationary and even mugs to personalize! So cool!

I'm so excited to put some of our beautiful pictures that Emily took onto an equally beautiful Christmas card (especially excited that I will not be hand making said beautiful cards, which is the reason we've never had a Christmas card actually leave our house in our 4 years of marriage)! Now my only dilemma is choosing the perfect one. I'm thinking this one, because I like the cute-but-classy look (and that's one of my favorite lines),
http://www.shutterfly.com/img_/publishing/styleSwatches/ssc/stationerycard_folded_5x7/STATIONERYCARD_FOLDED_5x7-27137-2778-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128096271200092612.jpg
but this simple, cute one
http://www.shutterfly.com/img_/publishing/styleSwatches/ssc/stationerycard_folded_5x7/STATIONERYCARD_FOLDED_5x7-27137-2921-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128882227600069720.jpg
and this funky, fun one are also grabbing me (I can just see munchkin's mischievous little grin on this one!) .
http://www.shutterfly.com/img_/publishing/styleSwatches/ssc/stationerycard_folded_5x7/STATIONERYCARD_FOLDED_5x7-27137-2535-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128096305900063053.jpg
That's the best thing about Shutterfly - lots and lots of options!

How about Christmas party invitations?

If I were a drinker, I'd definitely choose this one:

http://www.shutterfly.com/img_/publishing/styleSwatches/ssc/stationerycard_5x7/STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23018-839-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v125210417400068469.jpg

Since I'm not, though, I love these two vibrant options:

http://www.shutterfly.com/img_/publishing/styleSwatches/ssc/stationerycard_5x7/STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23018-846-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1287512219000181904.jpg http://www.shutterfly.com/img_/publishing/styleSwatches/ssc/stationerycard_5x7/STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23018-855-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v125210417500075676.jpg

Now all I need is an apartment big enough to have people over in! :D

Head on over to Shutterfly and get all of your holiday shopping checked off in one go - photo books, personalized mugs, Christmas cards, party invites, and yes, thank you cards and stationary, too. Then e-mail me your address, because I'll need it to send you whichever amazing card I eventually choose.

love, mary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since Em stated this so nicely, I'll just copy and paste:
*Disclosure: Shutterfly is providing me with 50 free photo cards for writing this post. All opinions are my own.
**Attention BLOGGERS: You can get 50 free cards from Shutterfly too! Any size blog can participate, so don't miss out. Click here to apply!
(Just a heads up- you have to apply first before blogging so you know the rules- and your blog must be public so Shutterfly can read what you wrote.)

3 comments:

Aim Aug said...

You also have two cousins who do digi scraping and card out of their homes. They might be cheaper than Shutterfly? Very cute cards! I love that invite with the graphic flowers!

mari_contrary said...

Aim, who does them? I know Nicole did, but thought she stopped?

Emily said...

oh come on now, you're making me blush.