Thursday, April 30, 2009

Solvang

Friday Sarah, Moms, Sam and I all trooped up to Solvang, this dutch-themed tourist village that's similar to Gardner Village in Utah. We've been curious about it for a while, but with a 2 1/2 hour commute it took having visitors to finally get us there. It was a cute, quaint little place and it was really fun to walk around and do some shopping.

This was on the side of the bakery as we came into town. A history of King Gorm and all of his descendants, haha



I love the faces on these guys - who made this??


Sarah and moms on the stairs at the cool big windmill at the end of the street that houses a disappointingly un-cool store.

I want this for my house someday. How quaint.


I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a photo op of Sam in a clog. He wasn't so sure about it

But then got used to the publicity

0 comments: